MTB / Pogies / Flat Bars
- Standard Size: 5 mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on each side and has an inside velcro cinch that attaches to the handlebars on the inside of the mitts to keep the mitts in place. If you have a mirror or bar ends, there are options for both. For a bar end mirror, there is 1 hole on 1 mitts and for the bar ends, there is 1 hole in each mitt. The velcro cinch will remain inside the mitts with a hole but can be removed if you do not want to use it.
- Extreme: 6 mm thick neoprene with nylon on the outside and fleece on the inside. Is the same size pattern as XL. Has a velcro removal cuff where your hands go in and out of the mitts for temperature changes and a zipper along the front edge of the mitts to allow for ventilation if it gets too warm. Used for colder climates or for people that get exceptionally cold hands. The standard extreme mitts come with 1 bar end plug on each mitt. If you have a mirror, there will be 1 hole in 1 mitt and the other will have a bar end plug. If you have bar ends, there will be 1 hole in each mitts and no bar end plugs.
Neoprene has a closed cell construction that features closed air bubbles that serve as insulators
Waterproof and windproof
Reflective material on the seam of mitts and logo
- Bar Mitts stay open and stiff allowing for easy access and removal of hands
- Can be used with a thin liner or lighter glove allowing for increased dexterity
Those who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride in comfort
- S/M is the original once size fits all. 10" wide across shifter/brakes & 11" long
- Large is 10.5 wide across shifters/brakes, 12" long & has a 1" gusset on the inside & outside seam
- XL Standard & XL Extreme are the same pattern size. 13.25" wide across shifters/brakes & has a 1" gusset on the inside and outside seam