Road Bike - Dual-Position
Shipping calculated at checkout.
For Clearance: Choose Clearance for Style & Type
DUAL POSITION road mitts for drop handlebars (for internally or externally routed cables) were designed to allow riders to change position from the hoods to the drops without removing their hands from the mitts
- Standard Size: 5 mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on each side
- Clearance Standard mitts have cracking reflective material but does not change the way the Bar Mitts work.
- Extreme Size: 6 mm thick neoprene with nylon on the outside and fleece on the inside. Has a velcro removal cuff where your hands go in and out of the mitts for temperature changes and a zipper along the edge of the mitts to allow for ventilation if it gets too warm. Used for colder climates or for people that get exceptionally cold hands or have circulation issues
Neoprene has a closed cell construction that features closed air bubbles that serve as insulators
Waterproof and windproof
Reflective material on the seam of mitts and logo
- Bar Mitts stay open and stiff allowing for easy access and removal of hands
- Can be used with a thin liner or lighter glove allowing for increased dexterity
Those who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride in comfort